From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- This page is used to archive News articles about Intelligent design. For older ID news see Intelligent design news archive.
- Please place links in chronological order, limit description to one sentence, and only link to News story (do not add internal or external links to the description). News posted here should also be placed on the current news page.
- Star Trek-like invisible shield found thousands of miles above Earth Shield blocks so-called "killer electrons," which whip around the planet at near-light speed and have been known to threaten astronauts, fry satellites and degrade space systems during intense solar storms. Phys Org, November 26, 2014.
- Two Genetic Codes Are Better Than One An “overlapping language” has been found in the genetic code. Creation Evolution Headlines, December 30, 2013.
- The Venus Flytrap, an Improbable Wonder that Baffled Darwin Venus flytrap challenges the ability of blind, unguided natural processes to design optimized, efficient, coordinated, elegant systems as seen in the carnivorous plant. Evolution News & Views, October 14, 2013.
- The Origin of Avian Flight: Comparing Explanations from Darwinism and Intelligent Design Flight makes a case for intelligent design, but Darwinian evolutionists have not been without their own explanations. Evolution News & Views, October 1, 2013.
- 'Living Gears' Might Have Evolutionists Hopping Mad New discovery in planthoppers clearly indicate a meticulous and intentional design. ICR News, September 23, 2013.
- This Insect Jumps Using Built-In Gears Issus coeleoptratus‘s gears work similarly to their human-designed counterparts. NovaNext, September 13 2013.
- On the Origin of the Controversy Over Biological Information: New Perspectives Darwin Lobby Mounts a Campaign to Scuttle Book - an attempt at censorship that ultimately failed. Evolution News and Views, August 19, 2013.
- Scientists Explore The Pure Geometry Inside Our Cells A new study has mapped the geometry of one of the cell’s key components: the endoplasmic reticulum. Forbes, July 24, 2013.