From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
There are numerous creation science organizations that support research programs, and new theories are being formulated all the time. However, many aspects of creationism and evolution for that matter, or simply early history of the world can hardly be viewed as more than hypothetical.
Major Creation Theories
This page contains creation theories uploaded for editing or peer review.
Astronomy / Cosmology
- Geocentricity - Earth at the center of the universe.
- Galactocentricity - Galaxy at the center of the universe.
- First light - Light before the sun.
- Christmas star - Miracle or natural celestial phenomenon.
- Windows of Heaven theory - A solar nebula account which allows for an ancient or young universe.
- Created kinds - Definition and identification.
- Clean and unclean animals - Definition and distinction.
- Marsupial distribution - Evolution of marsupial reproduction.
- Physical immortality - Tree of everlasting life.
- Canopy theory - Source of global flood water.
- Hydroplate theory - Source of global flood water.
- Fossil sorting
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics - A source of massive mountain building and land separation.
- Crystalline canopy
- Vertical plate tectonics