From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- This page is used to post recent news stories related to Education (i.e. creation education, public schools, Christian schools etc.). For older news see Education news archive.
- Please place links in chronological order, limit description to one sentence, and only link to News story (do not add internal or external links to the description). News posted here should also be placed on the current news page.
|Recent News Templates|
- In South Carolina, Students May Soon Critique Natural Selection Newly proposed science standard states that students should "Construct scientific arguments that seem to support and scientific arguments that seem to discredit Darwinian natural selection". Evolution News & Views, May 8, 2014.
- College Clashes over Adam and Eve Statement Bryan College takes a stand for Biblical history, and receives a backlash from some of its faculty, who apparently trust more in man's word. ICR News, May 23, 2014.
- Bryan College losing nearly 25% of faculty after 'Adam and Eve' controversy Conflict erupted when trustees clarified the school's statement of belief to state that Adam and Eve were historical people who were not created from previously existing life forms. Times News, May 4th, 2014.
- Legislators Demand Answers about Intelligent Design Ban at Ball State University Evolution News & Views, March 11, 2014.
- The attack on biblical creation in UK schools continues Creation Ministries International, March 9, 2014.
- Creationist row: Headteachers removed from school Incident sparked by the appointment of a school chaplain from the Church of Christ who presented creationist material to students. The Scotsman, September 13 2013.
- Evolutionists Strategize to Fight Creation Nature’s editorial for May 15, “Science in schools,” took aim at creationists on the occasion of Eugenie Scott’s retirement. Creation Evolution Headlines, June 6, 2013.
- Ohio school district considers teaching creationism and ‘Agenda 21′ conspiracies The American Civil Liberties Union this week warned school officials in Ohio not to adopt policies that advanced creationism in the classroom. Raw Story, May 25, 2013.
- Ball State Will Investigate Course on 'Boundaries of Science' University officials investigate the school's "Boundaries of Science" course, which investigates the intersection of religion and science, after the Freedom From Religion Foundation filed a complaint with the school earlier this week. Christianity Today, May 20, 2013.
- Academic Freedom in the Balance News by the Institute for Creation Research