From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- This page is used to post recent news stories related to Biology (past 12 months). For older news see biology news archive.
- Please place links in chronological order, limit description to one sentence, and only link to News story (do not add internal or external links to the description). News posted here should also be placed on the current news page.
- Rapid Evolution in Real Time On islands off the coast of Florida, scientists uncover swift adaptive changes among Carolina anole populations, whose habitats were disturbed by the introduction of another lizard species. The Scientist, October 23, 2014.
- Evolution Is Not Random (At Least, Not Totally) Mutation hotspots and preserved regions of DNA reveal that changes are not the nonrandom processes that were originally assumed. Live Science, October 02, 2014.
- Two Genetic Codes Are Better Than One An “overlapping language” has been found in the genetic code. Creation Evolution Headlines, December 30, 2013.
- The Venus Flytrap, an Improbable Wonder that Baffled Darwin Venus flytrap challenges the ability of blind, unguided natural processes to design optimized, efficient, coordinated, elegant systems as seen in the carnivorous plant. Evolution News & Views, October 14, 2013.
- Scientists Explore The Pure Geometry Inside Our Cells A new study has mapped the geometry of one of the cell’s key components: the endoplasmic reticulum. Forbes, July 24, 2013.
- Secret of the intricate pattern of cauliflowers unlocked and described with maths Scientists hope the insight will help them learn about the biological and physical mechanisms involved in the growth of the vegetables. Daily Mail, October 23, 2012.