Access Research Network
Access Research Network (ARN) is a religious organization that provides education outreach about science, creationism, evolutionism and social issues with Intelligent Design objectivities. Intelligent design can be define as the statement that some conditions and appearances of the universe result from an intelligent existence. Also, other than creationism and evolutionism, they are aiming on many disputed issues, such as environmental and scientific, the political issues based on their Intelligent Design perspectives. Dennis Wagner, Steve Meyer, Mark Hartwig, and Paul Nelson are the directors of ARN board.
Dennis Wagner is Chairman of the Access Research Network and also, he works as an executive director at the ARN. Dennis Wagner also controls the IDEA Center Advisory Board which is a Intelligent Design way of regarding situations or viewpoint based organization. When he was attending at UC Santa Barbara, his friends and he established SOR, which is now called the IDEA Center. Moreover, he wanted to spread his idea about intelligent design to people, so he created the largest online internet store, ARN.
Stephen Meyer work as a director at the ARN Board and he is also a director of the Discovery Institute, which is located in Seattle. He is also known as Doctor Meyer, because he earned the master's degree of History and Philosophy of science at Cambridge University.  He is now focusing on the biological fields or materials, especially developing the field of digital technology. He uses many aspects of living things, not using a single living thing. He published many books about biological information, such as the Signature in the Cell, Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, and Darwinism, Design and Public Education. All those pieces help people to understand the biological information with intellectual design perspectives. 
Mark Hartwig work as a director of ARN Board as well as an editor and author in intelligent design based articles and books. Like Dennis Wagner, he attended to UC Santa Barbara and got masters degree in educational psychology. He posts many articles in scientific newspapers and magazines and it affects many people to learn about creationism and evolutionism. Like other ARN Board directors do, all of his works are based on intelligent design perspectives. Moreover, he was a former member of SOR, which is now called the IDEA Center. 
Paul Nelson works as the director of ARN Board and he also works as an editor of Origins and Designs that published by ARN. He earned his master's degree at the University of Chicago.  He published many books based on intelligent design viewpoints and creation and evolution theories, such as Three Views on Creation and Evolution and Evolutionary Monographs. 
Access Research Network
Access Research Network was founded in June, 1980. Their main goal is to spread their knowledge about creationism and evolutionism with intelligent design viewpoints to the world. Then, in 1981, Colin Patterson's presentation was the first by a member of ARN at the American Museum of Natural History. In 1982, they chose the telecommunication system as their method to spread their experience and knowledge to people. For a decade, they spent most of their time to develop the telecommunication system. After the internet developed, they started to develop their website in the internet and started to post their knowledge in the website to attract people. Philip Johnson, creationist, was the founder of ARN internet-based website. He set the goal for the organization that it should contain the information based on intelligent design viewpoints and also contain naturalism in the information. In 2004, Tristan Abbey who is both the member of IDEA Center and of ARN, established the Intelligent Design Undergraduate Research Center. This helped ARN to become famous as an intelligent design based website. In 2008, ARN became the largest religious website store. Also, it published the book called Top 10 Darwin and Design News Stories and it attracted a lot of people. 
Michael Behe is the director and author who writes about molecular machines for Access Research Network. His article, Experimental Support for the Design Inference, describes how they form and work. There are many ingredients or elements that form the molecular machine, especially protein, which is most significant to molecular machine. Protein makes the formation or organization inside our body and brings the chemical responses out to our body. When proteins gather together, their function will be maximized. Cilia are great example of maximized function of protein. They are attached to the linings of lungs that they control the muscle to clear the dirt away from the lungs. The experimental has proved that cilia's motion is an outcome of mechanical walking. Cilia is made up of many different kinds of protein, such as dynein, spoke protein and many other sorts of protein. Cilia needs almost every kinds of proteins to perform its job. Protein affects significantly to cilia, but irreducible complexity is another example of element that affects cilia. Irreducible complexity is a system that includes many essential parts that move cilia. For example, a mousetrap is a great example of irreducible complexity, mousetrap has the wooden base, ring, spring and trap or glove. All of those parts are needed to perform the job of mousetrap. If there were only a spring and ring on the wooden base, then the mouse cannot be trapped by the mousetrap without trap or glove. In other words, none of those parts are ineffective or wasteful. Like mousetrap, cilia needs every parts (proteins and other elements) to perform its job. 
- Science Literature A discussion of Intelligent Design related reading.
- In the News Intelligent Design and Current Events.
- Intelligent Design Report Reports uploaded by Intelligent Design authors and editors.
- Intelligent Design the Future Intelligent Design Weblogs.
- Saving the Intelligent Design Community Intelligent Design Weblogs.
- Evolution News and Views Intelligent Design Weblogs.
- Looking for more information on Intelligent Design? Information on Intelligent Design.
- ARN FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about Intelligent Design.
- Recommended Origins Reading List Click the reading list in the website.
- Origins Quotes and Comments Designed for springboard for further research.
- Related Websites
- Teach the Controversy ARN's teaching resources.
- Video Interviews Interviews of many Intelligent Design based creationists.
- Current Interest Current Interest on the ARN Website.
- The ARN design Forum Forum.
- ARN Arts About Intelligent Design Arts.
- Philip Johnson's DVD Collection ARN Video Study Kit
- The ARN Library Books from ARN.
- About ARN Multiple Authors. Access Research Network.
- Dennis Wagner Ideacenter. Unknown Author wrote Dennis Wagner's bibliography.
- Stephen C. Meyer Discovery Institute. Unknown Author.
- Descriptions of Access Research Network Inute.ac.uk. Unknown Author.
- Origins of Information Stephencmeyer.org. Stephen's article about Biological Information.
- Paul Nelson Multiple Author. Wikipedia.org (Encyclopedia)
- Definition of Intelligent Design. Unknown Author. Answers.com
- ARN Board of Directors Unknown Author. Access Research Network.