From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- This page is used to list recent news of trials and legal controversies regarding Creation vs Evolution (~past 12 months). For older news see Trial news archive
- Please place links in chronological order, limit description to one sentence, and only link to News story (do not add internal or external links to the description). News posted here should also be placed on the current news page.
- As Pastor Faces Lifetime in Prison, Supporters Argue Persecution Kent Hovind is set to be back in court next month on charges, and supporters are encouraging Christians and all Americans to take action. New American. February 03, 2015.
- Student sues school district after her forced 'confession' Not long after a student from Loomis Basin Charter School (LBCS) invited her two friends to a Creation seminar held off campus, school officials became livid, summonsing her to the principal's office four times in the same day in order to force her into writing a "confession" of what she had done. OneNewsNow December 10, 2014.
- Nature Reports Armitage Discrimination Case The leading scientific journal has reported Mark Armitage’s lawsuit against California State University for firing him as a creationist. Creation Evolution Headlines, November 5, 2014.
- Imprisoned Creationist Faces New Charges Only months away from being released to a halfway house after nearly eight years in prison, the popular creation-science lecturer and theme-park creator known as Dr. Dino is facing new charges in his tax-related case. World Net Daily, November 3, 2014.
- In South Carolina, Students May Soon Critique Natural Selection Newly proposed science standard states that students should "Construct scientific arguments that seem to support and scientific arguments that seem to discredit Darwinian natural selection". Evolution News & Views, May 8, 2014.
- Legislators Demand Answers about Intelligent Design Ban at Ball State University Evolution News & Views, March 11, 2014.