From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Physiology is the study of the life functions of plants and animals, both in the whole organism and at the cellular or molecular level, under normal and abnormal conditions. Physiologists often specialize in functions such as growth, reproduction, photosynthesis, respiration, or movement, or in the physiology of a certain area or system of the organism.
- Main Article: Biological system
- ...Edit list of biological systems
- Main Article: Biological process
- ...Edit list of physiological processes
- ↑ Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2008-09: Biological Scientists by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.