RATE is an acronym for Radioisotopes and the Age of The Earth. The RATE group is a research team of creation scientists from the Institute for Creation Research and the Creation Research Society, who are collaborating on an extensive project to study factors that might affect radiometric dating. Specialists in Geology, Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Physics are actively engaged in this line of research.
The RATE Scientists
- Russell Humphreys
- Larry Vardiman
- Andrew Snelling
- Eugene Chaffin
- John Baumgardner
- Steven Austin
- Donald DeYoung
- Stephen Boyd
RATE Published Media
The RATE Group has jointly published two compendiums of their findings:
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth 2000 by Larry Vardiman, Andrew Snelling, Eugene Chaffin. 676 page hardcover ISBN: 0932766196.
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, Volume II by Larry Vardiman, Andrew Snelling, Eugene Chaffin. 2005
- Thousands. . . Not Billions by Don DeYoung. 250 page paperback. ISBN: 0890514410. 2005
- Rocks of Ages or Rock of Creation seminar by Larry Vardiman
- Thousands... Not Billions docudrama by the Institute for Creation Research
- RATE Book available Online! Available now for FREE download: the 676-page hardbound technical book with a dark blue cover, Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth: A Young-Earth Creationist Research Initiative.
- Thousands...Not Billions (RATE) Conference Nov 5, 2005. El Cajon, CA
- Helium evidence for a young world continues to confound critics By Russell Humphreys. 29 November 2008
- RATE research reveals remarkable results — a fatal blow to billions of years by Dr. Jason Lisle
- RATE group reveals exciting breakthroughs! by Carl Wieland
- New Rate Data Support a Young World by Russell Humphreys, Ph.D.