The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Creation research is the scientific investigation of the Earth and cosmos from the perception that God created life and all matter. The same scientific method and rigid rules or standards apply. The only real difference between secular and creation research is the presupposition used to form the hypothesis. Numerous creation science organizations and museums are actively engaged in physical science, biological, and archaeological research. New theories and the findings of investigators are documented in peer reviewed journals, and presented at creation science conferences.
Creation Research Facilities
- Van Andel Creation Research Center located in Chino Valley Arizona was founded by the Creation Research Society.
- Hanson Research Station located in northeastern Wyoming near the South Dakota Black Hills.
- Center for Origins Research (CORE) at Bryan College, Dayton TN.
- Earth History Research Center Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, Texas.
- The RATE group - Creation scientists at the Institute for Creation Research and the Creation Research Society are collaborating on an extensive project to study factors that might affect radiometric dating.
- The Baraminology Study Group is an affiliation of professionals in the biological and related sciences who accept the taxonomic concept of "created kind" or baramin.
Creation Research Projects
The RATE group
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth - In 2000 the RATE Group has jointly published a research outline for examining radiometric dating from the creationist perspective. By Institute for Creation Research and Creation Research Society - Vardiman, Snelling, Chaffin, Baumgardner, Austin, DeYoung, Humphreys. 676 pages ISBN: 0-932766-19-6.
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, Volume II - In 2005 a compendium of their findings was published. By Institute for Creation Research and Creation Research Society - Larry Vardiman, Andrew Snelling, and Eugene Chaffin. 876 page hardback. ISBN 0932766811
The Baraminology Study Group The BSG sponsors and encourages participation in a variety of activities designed to achieve our overall mission, including:
- Maintaining a website that acts as an information resource and outreach for the BSG.
- Encouraging individual and corporate research projects, such as HybriDatabase and works cited in bibliography.
- Publishing an online, peer-reviewed journal.
- Organizing periodic conferences.
- Dinosaur Project - the Southwestern Adventist University conducts dinosaur excavation research project in the Lance Formation of eastern Wyoming.
- RATE Book available Online! Available now for FREE download: the 676-page hardbound technical book with a dark blue cover, Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth: A Young-Earth Creationist Research Initiative.
- Intelligent Design Research Lab Highlighted in New Scientist An article in the latest issue of New Scientist highlights the exciting work of scientists at the Biologic Institute, a new research lab conducting biological research and experiments from an intelligent design perspective. Discovery Institute. December 19, 2006.
- Creation Science Research Information on research facilities and projects compiled by the Northwest Creation Network.