Migration, when referring to the displacement of animals, is the relatively long-distance movement of individuals, generally on a seasonal basis.
Does the hawk take flight by your wisdom and spread his wings toward the south? Job 39:26
Even the stork in the sky knows her appointed seasons, and the dove, the swift and the thrush observe the time of their migration. But my people do not know the requirements of the LORD. Jeremiah 8:7
- How do migrating birds know exactly when, and where, to go? by David Catchpoole. 23(4):16–23, September 2001.
- The world’s smallest compasses by Margaret Helder. Creation 20(2):52–53, March 1998.
- Interesting - Migration and the Mechanics of Flight by LeeD
- Interesting Things - Amazing Bird Migration by LeeD
- Pacific Golden Plover a YouTube from Exploration Films posted by LeeD
- Homing pigeons get their bearings from their beaks Newly discovered magnetic minerals may serve as a magnetometer. Heidelberg, 14 March, 2007.