Dr. Margaret Helder is a botanist, writer, and Vice-President of the Creation Science Association of Alberta, Canada. She is also probably the most prominent woman in creation science. Her scientific achievements include describing and naming a species of aquatic fungus new to science, Chytridium deltanum
She publishes using her maiden name Masters.
- The world’s smallest compasses by Margaret Helder. Creation 20(2):52–53 March 1998
- Evolution: The Secret Behind The Propaganda by Margaret Helder, Ph.D. ICR Impact #351.
- The Extra Special Courtship of Horseshoe Crabs by Margaret Helder. Creation Matters Volume 2, Number 1 January/February 1997
- Dr. Margaret Helder Biography by Answers in Genesis
- Planting seeds for creation Biography of Margaret Helder by Robert Doolan. Creation 17(1):30–32, December 1994–February 1995.