From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- A member of David's bodyguard (1_Chronicles 11:43 ).
- A priest who helped move the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem (1_Chronicles 15:24 ).
- A son of Alihud, who was David and Solomon's "recorder" or royal historian (2_Samuel 8:16 ).
- Solomon's purveyor in the lands of the tribe of Issachar (1_Kings 4:17 ).
- King Jehoshaphat of the Southern Kingdom of Israel
- The son of Nimshi and father of King Jehu, who wiped out the House of Omri and precipitated the eventual succession-to-the-throne of King Joash of the Southern Kingdom.
- Authors unknown. "Entry for Jehu." WebBible Encyclopedia. Retrieved June 14, 2007.