From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Creation Moments (formerly Bible-Science Association), a non-profit Creation ministries organization, has been communicating the truth of God as Creator for over 40 years. Its mission is to glorify God by presenting scientific evidence for the literal truth of the Bible, particularly in the area of creationism. They offer information and materials that help instruct not only students but also churches, professionals, and everyone else in God's truth. It was started by Pastor Walter Lang due to the increasing number of young Christians, who only after a few years of attending college began to leave their Christian lives. Pastor Lang was sick of what was going on in his church and other churches around the world and wanted to do something about it. Pastor Lang knew the reason to this problem was that Evolution was being taught in colleges as unopposed and as truth. It was for this reason that Pastor Lang started Bible-Science Association (now Creation Moments). Creation Moments has been spreading the legitimacy of Creation since 1963.
The ministry's outreach consists of daily radio broadcasts, seminars, publications, an annual conference, and a bookstore offering hundreds of books, CDs, and videos for every age group. The daily "Creation Moments" two-minute radio broadcast is heard on over 1,300 stations in North America and around the world. Creation Moments also distributes a monthly newsletter that focuses on current and significant creationism topics. In addition, the ministry's website is a round-the-clock, round-the-world resource where visitors can read or listen to over a thousand "Creation Moments" radio scripts, read hundreds of articles written exclusively for Creation Moments, and browse the online bookstore. The ministry's most popular books are the five volumes of Letting God Create Your Day, each one filled with 250 scripts from the popular "Creation Moments" radio program. Five major networks such as Bible Broadcast, Moody, LifeTalk Network, Family Radio and Bott Radio now host Creation Moments radio broadcasts and the Creation Moments radio broadcasts have become part of the top five syndicated radio programs in the United States. 
|“||Mission Statement: Creation Moments exists to glorify God by presenting scientific evidence for the literal truth of the Bible. ||”|
Creation Moments believes in the truth of Biblical Creation. Below is Creation Moments doctrinal statement that tells what they believe.
- God has spoken in Scripture and has acted in creation and human history. We believe that the autographs of the 66 canonical books of the Bible are objectively inspired, infallible and the inerrant Word of God in all of their parts and in all matters of which they speak (history, theology, science, etc.).
- The message of the Bible is communicated in the most basic meaning of the text as understood in its historical and grammatical context.
- God has acted to create the cosmos ex nihilo in six 24-hour periods in the recent past.
- A divine design and purpose exists in nature, and this purpose is to point to and glorify the Creator.
- A universal Noachian flood occurred, which destroyed all life on earth except those saved in the Ark (Noah, his family, and the animals).
- While man was created sinless, he volitionally sinned. In that Adam, the first man, was acting as the federal head of the human race, everyone since Adam has been born sinful and in need of a Savior.
- Jesus Christ was fully man and fully God. His substitutionary atonement in His death provides the only means of salvation to a sinful race.
- Scientific research, like every other human activity, should not only seek to 'think God's thoughts after Him,' but serve to glorify the creating Word of God by being applied to life and society in such a manner that these are conformed to God's design for them. 
Ian Taylor hosts Creation Moments two minute radio program. Creation Moments radio program can be listened to anywhere around the world and is carried by more than 1,300 radio stations. The programs emphasize Creation and use scientific facts that are found in nature to confirm that life was created and that it did not evolve. 
Besides an amazing radio program Creation Moments also feature precise, current information regarding Creation and let you know of any new discoveries that confirm the existence of God and other Bible truths.  You can find on over twenty different articles dealing with creation vs. evolution, Noah's Flood, and dinosaurs here. There are also seminars hosted by Creation Moment's own Ian Taylor. A few of the subjects that Ian Taylor covers include: The Relevance of Genesis, The Age of the Earth, The Genesis Flood, and Noah's Three Sons. A complete list of the seminars that Creation Moments offers can be found here.
Blogs are also located on the Creation Moments websites and they allow users to view and add comments on the various topics that are posted. You can look up blogs that were posted in the previous months. A list of the previous blogs along with the more currents one can be found here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 About Creation Moments: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 14, 2010.
- ↑ History of Creation Moments: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 17, 2010.
- ↑ Creation Moments Doctrinal Statement: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 17, 2010.
- ↑ Creation Moments Radio: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 17, 2010.
- ↑ Creation Moments Resources: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 24, 2010.
- ↑ Creation Moments Seminars and Presentations: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 24, 2010.
- ↑ Creation Moments Blogs: Christian Outreach Programs by Creation Moments, Accessed October 24, 2010.