Evolutionism, from the Latin evolutio, unrolling, refers to the belief in theories that certain things develop or change as natural outgrowths of those that existed before. More specifically, it is the advocacy of, or belief in biological evolution as being responsible for all life on earth. Belief in the theory of evolution requires faith because aspects such as the origin of life and the production of new information through mutation has not been demonstrated under any conceivable circumstance.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Debate (11 P)
- ► Geochronology (23 P)
- ► Historical evolutionist (14 P)
- ► Paleoanthropology (3 C, 28 P)
- ► Social darwinism (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Evolutionism"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- A Scientific Dissent From Darwinism
- Abiogenesis and ozone
- Abiogenesis quotes
- Absolute dating
- Analogous structures
- Anticreationist debate tactics
- Anticreationist forum debate tactics
- Aquatic ape hypothesis
- Arguments against theistic evolution
- Arguments for theistic evolution
- Evolution in popular culture
- Evolution myths
- Template:Evolution navbox
- Template:Evolution news
- Evolution news archive
- Evolutionary boundary
- Evolutionary psychology
- Evolutionary simulation
- Extended Evolutionary Synthesis