From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Carl Edward Baugh is the founder and Director of Creation Evidence Museum, Glen Rose, Texas. He has also made more that 70 guest appearances representing scientific creation on Trinity Broadcasting Network, and was formerly the host of a weekly television program on TBN called - “Creation in the 21st Century.”
Dr. Baugh is Co-Director of a research team (along with Dr. Don Shockey) searching for Noah’s Ark on Mt. Ararat in Turkey. He personally negotiated a 49-year lease of Mt. Ararat with the Turkish government during the administration of President Uzal. He led three scientific expeditions into the rainforests of Papua New Guinea in search of living pterodactyls; along with missionary Jim Blume, he is recognized by current living-pterosaur investigators as a pioneer in this research (see Ropen). He was the excavation director of fourteen dinosaurs, including Acrocanthosaurus in Texas and Diplodocus in Colorado.
His independent research involves the application of technology he has pioneered in biospheric science. This independent research includes hyperbaric pharmaceutical potentials in living plants and animals, energized water systems, energized systems for enhanced production of plants as food sources, energized systems for enhanced production of fishes, energized systems for enhanced production of livestock, and energized water recovery systems. Dr. Baugh has been invited as a guest lecturer at NASA headquarters in Greenbelt, Maryland as a result of his independent research on the world’s first hyperbaric biosphere.
Currently Carl Baugh oversees the Creation Evidence Museum's hyperbaric biosphere’s physical facility. This biosphere is a simulation of the original ecospheric conditions of Planet Earth. Preliminary results show extended life spans (and enhanced size) of fruit flies, enhanced growth in fish, and structural alteration of snake venom. In his pioneering role as independent researcher in this field, he is President and CEO of Creation Research Systems, Inc. More than thirty years of his life have been spent researching the atmospheric conditions before the Biblical Flood. From this research he has synthesized the Creation in Symphony Model.
- Doctor of Theology (2005, Louisiana Baptist University)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Education (1989, Pacific College of Graduate Studies)
- Masters in Archaeology (1984, Pacific College of Graduate Studies)
- Bachelor of Arts (1961, Burton College)
- Graduate of Theology (1959, Baptist Bible College, Valedictorian)
International Lecturer in Scientific Creation … Brief list of such guest lectures held:
Texas A & M University Texas A & M University, Galveston Campus University of Texas at Arlington Western Illinois University Tarleton University Texas Christian University Southern Methodist University Texas Tech University Baptist University of America Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge Campus University of Kentucky Queens Hall, Trinidad Appeared on CBS TV Network Special: “The Incredible Discovery of Noah’s Ark” Appeared on CBS TV Network Special: “Ancient Secrets in the Bible” Appeared on NBC TV Network Special: “Mysterious Origins of Man” Appeared on two national Japanese TV Networks on Dinosaurs and Man Interviews on ABC and CBS Radio Networks on Glen Rose excavations Granted over 500 news interviews on Glen Rose excavations
- Scientific Research Director for world’s first Hyperbaric Biosphere
- Scientific Research Director for water reclamation and energized plant systems
- Discoverer and Excavation Director of fourteen dinosaurs, including Acrocanthosaurus in Texas and Diplodocus in Colorado. Several NASA scientists have recognized the scientific nature of the Colorado dinosaur excavation under Baugh’s direction and have participated in four such excavations under his auspices.
- Co-discoverer and co-excavator of a unique South American ammonite that has not been described in the technical literature. He is preparing publication in the scientific literature, and has tentatively named the fossil Pendulaceras corrugatumlaqueus.
- Pioneer investigator of the ropen of Papua New Guinea
- Academic Justification for Voluntary Inclusion of Scientific Creation in Public Classroom Curricula, Supported by Evidence that Man and dinosaurs were Contemporary Dr. Carl Baugh's dissertation.
- Why Do Men Believe Evolution AGAINST ALL ODDS?
- Dinosaur, Scientific Evidence that Man and Dinosaurs Walked Together
- Panorama of Creation
- Creation in Symphony: The Evidence
- Creation in Symphony: The Model
- Autobiography by Carl Baugh
- What About Carl Baugh? AiG's attack of Carl Baugh posted by permission at Talk.Origins.
- Carl Baugh by Wikipedia
- Creation in the 21st Century description and air times by TBN.
- Baugh investigated reports of living pterosaurs in Papua New Guinea (1994 and 1996)