From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Edward John Larson is a historian and legal scholar who received his M.A. and Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin, and his law degree (doctorate of jurisprudence) from Harvard University.
He was formerly the Talmadge Chair of Law and Russell Professor of American History at the University of Georgia, and currently holds the position of Hugh & Hazel Darling Professor of Law at Pepperdine University.
He received the 1998 Pulitzer Prize in History for his work, Summer for the Gods: The Scopes Trial and America's Continuing Debate Over Science and Religion.
- Scientists are still keeping the faith Nature Vol. 386, No. 6624, pp.435-436 (1997)
- Leading scientists still reject God by Edward J. Larson. Nature, Vol. 394, No. 6691, p. 313 (1998) Macmillan Publishers Ltd.
- Evangelists for Science Review of NAS publication: Teaching about Evolution and the Nature of Science by Edward J. Larson. Isis, Vol. 90, No. 3. (Sep., 1999), pp. 558-559.
- Summer for the Gods: The Scopes Trial and America's Continuing Debate Over Science and Religion.
- Edward J. Larson Biography by Pepperdine University
- Edward Larson bio by Answers.com
- Controversy of Evolution, Creationism Teaching Discussed in Lecture News Release. Oregon State University.