From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Joseph A. Mastropaolo has a B.S., M.S., Ph.D. in kinesiology and a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in human physiology. As Aerospace Physiologist for Douglas Space Systems, he published two monographs on life in space, one for humans and one for experimental animals. He taught biomechanics and physiology at California State University, Long Beach for 26 years and was the physiologist for the Gossamer Condor and Albatross human powered flight projects which earned a medal in physiology from the Royal Aeronautical Society for the Kremer cross channel challenge.
Dr. Mastropaolo has a long-standing $10,000 challenge to any evolutionist that can prove in court that evolution is science and creation is religion. Consult his website for more information about the challenge.
- Biology Eliminates Evolution by Joseph Mastropaolo. Acts and Facts 33 (2): i-iv, Impact #368, February 2004
- Evolution Is Lethal Antiscience by Joseph Mastropaolo. Creation Research Society Quarterly 38: 151-158, 2001.
- Evolution Is Biologically Impossible by Joseph Mastropaolo. Acts and Facts 28 (11): i-iv, Impact #317, November 1999
- Mastropaolo 1982 Exercise physiology for the Gossamer manpowered aircraft. In Abbott, A.V., Editor, The First Human Powered Vehicle Scientific Symposium Proceedings, pp. 16–27. International Human Powered Vehicle Association, Idyllwild, CA.
- Mastropaolo 1984. Can the elite, trained, racing human engine be improved significantly? In Abbott A.V., ed. Second International Human Powered Vehicle Scientific Symposium Proceedings, pp. 169–174. International Human Powered Vehicle Association, Idyllwild, CA.
- Mastropaolo 1989. Countering space adaptation with patterns of exercise force, velocity, power, energy and G’s. Countering Space Adaptation With Exercise: Current Issues, Exercise Countermeasure Project, NASA, Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX
- Mastropaolo 1989. A hypothesis for strength and maximum power. International Journal of Sports Medicine 10(5):380.
- Mastropaolo 1991. Training-induced muscle enlargement. Journal of Applied Physiology 71(1):372–373.
- Mastropaolo 1992. A test of the maximum-power stimulus theory for strength. European Journal of Applied Physiology 65(5):415–420.
- Mastropaolo 1992. Case study comparison of racing improvement from steroids versus “more power” training. Sports Medicine, Training and Rehabilitation 3:235(Note: research forms basis for Mastropaolo's argument that muscle tissue is designed)
- Mastropaolo, J.A. and Y. Takei. 1981. Spectral power changes after power overload training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise 13(2):116.
- Mastropaolo, J.A. and Y. Takei. 1991. Weight training pivoted the force-velocity curve. International Journal of Sports Medicine 12:345.
- Joseph Mastropaolo Biogarphy
- Biology versus Evolution Joseph Mastropaolo's website
- Creation Scientists - Joseph A. Mastropaolo, Ph.D. Kinesiology/Physiology by the Institute for Creation Research
- Biography by the Creation Superlibrary