Dr. Patricia Lynnea Gathman Nason is the Associate Professor and Chair of Science Education, and the principal architect of the new online Master of Science degree programs at the Institute for Creation Research.
Dr. Patricia Nason
Phone: (936)564-5469 (h); (936)559-3626 (c)
- American standards: Quality education in a complex world--The Texas Case Book Details
- Nason, P.G. (1997). The impact of group interactions on meaning making while learning qualitative research methodology; chapter in E Stringer, Ed. Breaking the Boundaries. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Nason, P.G. (1996). Practicing scientists mentor preservice science teachers via Internet. Technology and Teacher Education Annual, 1996. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Wiseman, D. & Nason, P.L. (1995). The nature of interactions in a field-based teacher education program. Action in Teacher Education, 17(3), 11-23.
- Nason, P.G. (1994). Technology in a teacher education program. Technology and Teacher Education Annual, 1994. Boston: Allyn and Bacon.
- Nason, P. (1993). Freedom to learn. Science Scope: Interdisciplinary Special Issue, 16(6), 9-12.