Dr. Raymond G. Bohlin received his Ph.D. in molecular and cell biology from the University of Texas at Dallas and the University of Illinois. He has presented to more than two dozen college and university campuses, addressing origins issues as well as other science-related topics such as the environment, genetic engineering, medical ethics, and sexually transmitted diseases.
He studies Literal or Recent Creation, Progressive or Day-Age Creationism, and Theistic Evolution. He is now the President of Probe Ministries. Probe Ministries is a non-profit ministry whose mission is to assist the church in renewing the minds of believers with a Christian worldview and to equip the church to engage the world for Christ.
- The Natural Limits to Biological Change: Neo-Darwinism Under Attack by Raymond Bohlin
- Sociobiology: Cloned from the Gene Cult by Raymond Bohlin. 1981 Christianity Today, January 23, 25(2):16-19.
- Genetic Engineering: the Evolutionary Link. Kerby Anderson and Raymond Bohlin 1983. Creation Research Society Quarterly 19(4):217-219.
- Christian Environmentalism by Ray Bohlin. Conservancy of the Phoenix Inc.
- Bohlin, Raymond G. and Beitinger, Thomas L., 1979. Heat exchange in the aquatic salamander, Amphiuma means. J. Thermal Biology 4:63-67
- Raymond Bohlin Biography by Probe Ministries
- Raymond Bohlin Biographical Information by Leadership U