From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
He has lectured and debated on numerous college campuses including: Princeton, University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill), and the University of Washington. He has debated some of America's leading atheist thinkers such as Dr. Michael Martin (Professor of Philosophy, Boston University), Dan Barker, Jeff Lowder, and Elliot Ratzman.
- God, Government, and the Road to Tyranny
- The God Who Sits Enthroned: Evidence for God's Existence
- No Other Gods: A Defense of Biblical Christianity
- Theism Vs. Atheism: The Internet Debate
- The Decay of a Nation
- Ph.D. in Philosophy of Religion degree from Greenwich University
- Master of Arts in Religion degree from Liberty University
- Bachelor of Theology Degree from Columbia Evangelical Seminary.
- The Evangelical Philosophical Society
- The Evangelical Theological Society
- The Society of Christian Philosophers
Videos from the Seattle Creation Conference 2007
Videos from the Seattle Creation Conference 2011