Dr. Phil Fernandes is the president of the Institute of Biblical Defense, which he founded in 1990 to teach Christians how to defend the Christian Faith. He is also the pastor of Trinity Bible Fellowship in Silverdale, Washington, and teaches philosophy, world religions, theology, and apologetics for CrossPoint Academy and the Imago Dei Institute (formerly Cascade Bible College).
Dr.Phil Fernandes has earned the following degrees: a Ph.D. in philosophy of religion from Greenwich University, a Master of Arts in Religion from Liberty University, and a Bachelor of Theology from Columbia Evangelical Seminary. Fernandes has debated some of America’s leading atheists (i.e., Dr. Michael Martin of Boston University, Jeff Lowder, Jim Corbett, and Dan Barker). He has lectured and debated in defense of the Christian world view at some of America’s leading universities.
- God, Government, and the Road to Tyranny
- The God Who Sits Enthroned: Evidence for God's Existence
- No Other Gods: A Defense of Biblical Christianity
- Theism Vs. Atheism: The Internet Debate
- The Decay of a Nation
- Ph.D. in Philosophy of Religion degree from Greenwich University
- Master of Arts in Religion degree from Liberty University
- Bachelor of Theology Degree from Columbia Evangelical Seminary.
- The Evangelical Philosophical Society
- The Evangelical Theological Society
- The Society of Christian Philosophers
Videos from the Seattle Creation Conference 2007
Videos from the Seattle Creation Conference 2011