Mike Riddle is the president of the Creation Training Initiative and currently travels around the country teaching and delivering seminars on the Biblical and scientific truths of creation. He is also an adjunct speaker for Answers in Genesis.
Mike has a degree in Mathematics, a graduate degree in Education, and has been involved in the creation ministry for 20 years. Mike's background in creation ministry includes:
- Speaking in churches and Christian schools worldwide (over 200 talks yearly).
- Speaking at state home school conventions.
- Writing books and producing educational DVDs on creation
- Speaking at teen and family camps.
- Teaching at the Institute for Creation Research graduate school.
- Speaking at Christian Leaders conferences around the country on the importance of Creation to church doctrine.
- Developing and presenting equipping courses that train students (high school and above) to defend Biblical creation in public school science classrooms and in conversations with evolutionists.
- Speaking at major universities.
- Teaching courses on creation at Christian colleges and seminaries.
- Developing a web course to equip others to teach and speak on creation.
- Developing a training course on presentation skills.
- Mike speaks on a wide range of topics see Seminar Topics. He speaks to thousands of children, teens, and adults yearly.
Additional: Mike was in the computer field for over 25 years and worked for such companies as Microsoft, US Sprint, and Unisys. He was a captain in the US Marine Corps and a national champion in track and field.
- Free Creation PowerPoint Presentation downloads made available by Mike Riddle.
From the Seattle Creation Conference 2004
From the NW Creation Network's Apologetics Symposium 2015
|Genesis and Biblical Discernment (Excellent for Sunday services)|| This seminar starts by discussing biblical discernment (1 Thes 5:21-22). Next three examples are used as lessons on biblical discernment.
1. How long were the days of creation? 2. Did God use evolution? 3. What are schools teaching and not teaching The seminar then focuses on Christian youth and why so many are leaving the church. The seminar concludes with a four-part strategy to help our students defend their faith and hold firm to God’s Word.
|The Second Upper Room|| A powerful biblical-based presentation that exposes the march of secular humanism through the public education system, many churches, and seminaries.
|Genesis: Key to History, Science, and the Bible||
|Apologetics 101: Answering the Challenges||The theme of this seminar is on learning how to be a 1 Peter 3:15 Christian – have a ready answer. Many challenges are answered: How could Adam have named all the animals in one day, How could Noah fit all the animals on the Ark, How can the first three days of creation be days when the sun was not created until the fourth day, Where did Cain get his wife, carbon-14 dating, and more…|
|Apologetics 201: Answering More Biblical Challenges|| This lecture teaches critical thinking skills to help answer challenges against the authority of God’s Word.
|Four Power Questions to Ask an Evolutionist|| The seminar begins by demonstrating the Bible has answers. Next, four foundational questions are presented and examined which establish why evolution cannot be defended scientifically and must rely on faith. The seminar shows how the layperson can successfully witness to an evolutionist
1. Where did the matter come from to create the universe? 2. How did life originate? 3. Where are the transitional fossils? 4. Where did the dinosaurs come from?
|Armies and Nurseries|| This seminar is a motivational briefing about the state of America
|Aliens, UFO’s, Science, and the Bible|| This seminar looks at the scientific and biblical evidence for extraterrestrial life.
|Making Christian Education Life-Changing Education|| Discover how to make Christian education life-changing. Learn how to help students retain information so they can use what they learn. Topics include:
|Cloning, Stem Cells and Life (Great for teens and adults)||This lecture explains the concepts of cloning and what has gone wrong. It discusses the difference between the two types of stem cells and current research. The lecture also teaches how respond to deceptive tactics used by pro-abortionists. The lecture finishes by showing that the Bible and the scientific evidence confirm life begins at conception. A powerful Pro-Life talk.|
|Thinking Biblically About Dinosaurs|| This talk designed for junior high and above answers the following questions:
|How Big Is God?|| This is an easy to understand presentation about the small things God created (cells) and the big things He created (planets and stars). The talk uses simple to understand math and probability. Topics include:
|Genesis and End Times|| This talks demonstrates that the 66 books of the Bible, written by 40 or more authors over a span of 2,000 years all fits together as one consistent theme
The theme of the talk is: Paradise Created, Paradise Lost, Paradise Restore and it all points to Christ
|How to Make A Human|| We are fearfully and wonderfully made. The track record for evolution has not been good. Evolutionists have a history of many mistaken claims.
|History of the Universe (The 7 C’s of History)|| The lecture examines each of the seven Cs of history (Creation, Corruption, Catastrophe, Confusion, Christ, Cross, and Consummation). Evidences include:
|America: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow|| Excellent for special days like July 4th, Armed Forces Day, or Memorial Day…
This talk presents the history of America and her battles for freedom, including the War of Independence, Civil War, WW 1 and II, Korea, Vietnam, as well as the Cold war and war on terror. The discussion then focuses on another and greater battle that will affect America’s future. A clear presentation of the Gospel and the importance of biblical foundations are presented. The talk is accompanied with memorable graphics and music that reflect this country’s heritage.
|CHILDREN GRADES 1-6||
- CTI Team Creation Training Initiative, Accessed July 10, 2013.
- Seminars Creation Training Initiative] Accessed July 29, 2013
- Mike Riddle by Answers in Genesis, Accessed January 8, 2013.