From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Marvin L. Lubenow, ThM, MS, is a young earth creationist and one of the boldest creation scientists active today. He has gained his greatest notoriety among evolutionistic circles for his direct challenges to the conventional assumptions of fossil study.
- Master of Theology, Dallas Theological Seminary. Major: systematic theology
- Master of Science, Eastern Michigan University. Major: anthropology
- Bones of Contention: A creationist assessment of the human fossils. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Books, pp. 157-166. ISBN 0801056772
- New hominin skull from Kenya by Marvin L. Lubenow. Journal of Creation 15(2) 2001.
- Was Lucy bipedal? by Marvin Lubenow. Journal of Creation 19(3):13. December 2005
- Marvin Lubenow at Answers in Genesis
- Bones overthrown: an interview with Marvin Lubenow. Creation 17(4):17–19 September 1995
- Will the Real 'Neanderthal' Please Stand Up, Creation Science Fellowship
- Human Fossils: "Just So" Stories of Apes and Humans by Dr. Ray Bohlin. Leadership University