Henry Zuill is a creation scientist with a Ph.D. in Biology. He is a Seventh-Day Adventist who believes that the universe and all that lives within it was created by God. He enjoys God's creation by spending time in his garden. He works very hard to try to help people learn more about God and the very beautiful planet He made. He shows this by teaching creation through a biological stand-point and teaching people how we as Christians see the world. He is present in the list named "A Scientific Dissent From Darwinism".
Education and Jobs
Dr. Henry Zuill is a emeritus professor at the Union College in Lincoln, Nebraska and is the curator of the Joshua C. Turner Arboretum of the Nebraska Statewide Arboretum. He has his B.A. in biology from Atlantic Union College, M.A., and a Ph.D. in biology from Loma Linda University, California. He is now currently retired from Union College.
Dr. Henry Zuill is featured in the compendium, In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Believe in Creation, by John F. Ashton. Henry Zuill has written many articles in Creation Illustration, for example "Planters of Trees" which is about the earth before sin and how the earth is still beautiful even after sin. He has written many speeches and papers, for example "Ecology, Biodiversity,and Creation: A view from the top", "Evidence For Design At The Ecological Level", and "Expanding The Garden: A Christian's View of Nature".
- Evidence For Design At The Ecological Leve by Henry Zuill. Geoscience Reports 29:1-6 (Spring 2000).
- Planters of Trees by Henry Zuill. Creation Illustrated. Summer, 1998 (Vol. 5, No2)
- Ecology, Biodiversity, and Creation: A view from the top. by Henry Zuill. College and University Dialogue.
- Expanding The Garden: A Christian's View of Nature by Henry Zuill. Institute of Christian Teaching. Education Department of Seventh-day Adventists
- "A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism (List)". http://www.discovery.org/scripts/viewDB/filesDB-download.php?command=download&id=660.
- "A Scientific Dissent from Darwinism". http://www.dissentfromdarwin.org/index.php.
- Ashton, John F, ed. (2000). In Six Days: Why Fifty Scientists Choose to Believe in Creation. Green Forest, AR: Master Books. p. 61. ISBN 0-89051-341-4.
- "Henry Zuill, biology". Creation Ministries International. http://creation.com/henry-zuill-biology-in-six-days. Retrieved 2013-0403.