David L. Bergman has a BA in physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara. He worked for 26 years on electronic systems development for the U.S. Air force where he designed radar-guided missiles and was the chief engineer on a 1 billion dollar weapon system called their “premier weapon”. He also worked for 19 years on elementary particle research.
David is the founder of Common Sense Science, a non-profit creation science organization which fosters research and education on matter. He is also the editor for the journal called “foundations of science”. He has published a number of papers related to atoms and sub-atomic particles. See an index of them here.
- Hydrogen-Element #1 the diatomic form of hydrogen
- Conflict of Atomism and Creationism in history this paper goes over many different philosophic stances of science
- Spinning Charged Ring Model of Electron Yielding Anomalous Magnetic Moment by David L. Bergman and J. Paul Wesley (1993)
- Biography by Answers in Genesis
- Resume by Common Sense Science
- Review & Commentary of David Bergman presentation (Spinning Charged Ring Subatomic Particle Model) by Philip G. Budd