From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Carl Kerby is a former air-traffic controller and a creation apologist speaker who teaches how to defend the Bible against scientific naturalism. He was one of the founding board members for Answers in Genesis, , and has been described by AiG as one of their most dynamic lecturers on the Book of Genesis After serving with Answers in Genesis for over 15 years, Carl became the Founder and President of Reasons for Hope. He is a much sought-after speaker both in the United States and abroad, and has spoken in Bermuda, Canada, England, Greece, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, the Philippines, Wales and others.
He grew up in a liberal church that taught evolution could be mixed with God's Word. In 1987 Carl Kerby became a Christian after attending a crusade in Salt Lake City, Utah. While an air-traffic controller and riding in the cockpit on a flight, the Creation vs. evolution issue came up during a conversation with the pilots. The co-pilot argued that the Bible and evolution were a totally different worldviews that could not be in harmonized. He then introduced Carl to Ken Ham's book The Lie: Evolution, which helped him trust in the Bible as authoritative on the issue of creation.
Carl and his wife Masami have been married for more than 30 years. They have two children, Alisa (Bobby) and Carl Jr. (Tish) and three grandchildren, Trey, Naomi and Mari. Carl is the author of Remote Control: The Power of Hollywood on Today’s Culture, Absotively, Posilutely, The Best Evidence for Creation and Reasons for Hope In The Mosaic of Your Life. Carl and Masami live in Hebron, KY.
- The New Answers Book 2
- War of the Worldviews 
- Remote Control: The Power of Hollywood in Today's Culture 
- Absotively, Posilutely Best Evidence for Creation 
- Racism—Is There an Answer? by Carl Kerby
- What Is the Best Evidence That God Created?
- Genesis: The Bottom Strip of the Christian Faith
- Demolishing Strongholds
- Carl Kerby SermonAudio.com
- ↑ The History of AiG through June 2013 Answers in Genesis, Accessed December 3rd, 2013.
- ↑ New Answers Book 2 - Contributors Answers in Genesis, Accessed December 3rd, 2013.
- ↑ Carl Kerby Reasons for Hope, Accessed June 24, 2014.
- ↑ Carl Kerby Answers in Genesis, Accessed March 19, 2007.
- ↑ Reasons for Hope Team Reasons for Hope, Accessed December 6, 2013.