Dr. Bryan Dawson has an M.S. in mathematics from Pittsburgh State and a Ph.D. in mathematics from University of North Texas. Dr. Dawson served as the editor for a journal of the Kappa Mu Epsilon national mathematics honor society, where he published more than 15 papers. His publications have also appeared in the "Missouri Journal of Mathematical Sciences", along with the college "Mathematics Journal", and "Excursions in Modern Mathematics".
- Bryan Dawson's Publications Postscript or DVI format.
- Dr. C. Bryan Dawson's home page
- Biographical info by Answers in Genesis
- Pythagorean triple this link will take you off site, it might help you understand one of his articles
- Highway Relativity this one also may help you understand some of Dr. Dawson's articles.