From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Ariel A. Roth is a former director of the Geoscience Research Institute in Loma Linda, California. He holds a B.A. in biology from Pacific Union College and an M.S. and Ph.D. in biology from the University of Michigan.
- In Six Days: Science and origins testimony Chapter #7 by Ariel A. Roth. Edited by John F. Ashton
- Those Gaps in the Sedimentary Layers by Ariel Roth. Origins 15(2):75-92 (1988).
- Roth, A.A., C.D. Clausen, P.Y. Yahiku, V.E. Clausen, and W.W. Cox. 1982. Some effects of light on coral growth. Pacific Science 36:65-81.
- Roth, A.A. 1974. Factors affecting light as an agent for carbonate production by coral. (Abstract) Geological Society of America Abstracts 6:932.
- Roth, A.A. 2006. COMPLEX CONCRETIONS IN THE JURASSIC MORRISON FORMATION. Geological Society of America Abstracts with Programs, Vol. 38, No.6, p. 7
- Ariel A. Roth, biology Biography by Answers in Genesis.