From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Andrew Rigg is the executive officer of Day 4 Ministries, an international church and community development organisation, partnering with Central African communities.
- Has a degree in theology and a post graduate degree in science (astronomy), post secondary qualifications in Media Studies and undergraduate courses in the 'philosophy of science' and 'the media and culture'.
- Spent 12 years working in television, radio and, more recently print media as a journalist, editor and producer/director.
- Has published numerous articles on theology, church growth, and creation/evolution issues, including articles in the international publication, Creation.
- Is an amateur astronomer.
- Has been guest speaker internationally at the Kigali Institute for Science and Technology in Rwanda and at a number of Creation Ministries International conferences in Australia.
- Is currently employed in full time ministry, divided between Day 4, his local church and a large national Christian community service organisation.
- Andrew is married to Alyssa and lives on the South West coast of Western Australia.
- Mission to Mars: The search for meaning by Andrew Rigg. Creation 26(1):10–14 December 2003
- Galaxy games: Grown up galaxies in a young universe prompt rethink of big bang ideas by Andrew Rigg. Creation 27(1):18–21 December 20
- Young galaxies too old for the big bang by Andrew Rigg. Creation 26(3):15 June 2004