Talk:History of Christianity
- Thanks a lot, it is really my best work done on the Internet, aside from my own sites and blogs, forum debates, etc... Right now I am tweaking what I have done to make sure it is historically accurate and then I am going to research/write the rest. I love CreationWiki because I learn as well as write, the mere presence of such an astounding Christian Apologetics tool on the Internet inspires me to bolster my faith.
- If anybody sees anything lacking in historical accuracy DO NOT HESITATE to let me know and point to a relevant credible source to back it up and it will be changed. --Tony Sommer 20:23, 22 September 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, I love CreationWiki as well...its a wonderful place to research and learn while sharing cool things with others! I actually just got back into the flow of doing some editing because I had been gone for two months. I really missed having time to do any editing.
- Yes, I will certainly point out any mistakes if I see them...haven't seen any yet. :) --└Amanda M.┘┌talk┐ 20:30, 22 September 2007 (EDT)
This appears to be a rather substantial work. Have you already started thinking about splitting off most of the content into daughter pages, with synopses and links here? ~ MD Otley (talk) 22:25, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
- I had thought of it. Most likely I will when more content is added bringing to almost completion I suppose. --Tony Sommer 23:43, 18 October 2007 (EDT)
To Tony Sommer and anyone else having an interest in this article:
This article is next on my list of translation from English into French. Now before I translate it, I notice that it has a lot of empty headings. I'm willing to fill some of those in, but if anyone else wants to fill those in, I'd like to offer them that opportunity. I'll be occupied with some professional concerns for at least a couple of days, but after that time I'll probably start adding a few items. I might in fact take up the suggestion of Mdotley and break this article down into smaller pieces.--TemlakosTalk 23:37, 17 September 2008 (UTC)
Well, everyone, now the article has material under all its proposed subject headings. Now I'm about to start translating. In the meantime, I invite everyone to look this article over and make or suggest any changes.--TemlakosTalk 01:00, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
- Very well done, as usual Temlakos. Thanks for rounding it out for us and so I can see it complete. Looks great now. --Tony 06:44, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
- Very good idea, will do. --Tony 05:29, 29 June 2010 (UTC)