Dr. Sean DeVere Pitman, M.D.
Loma Linda University School of Medicine, 1993 - 1997
Major, United States Army, active duty 1997 - 2001
Residency: Pathology, Loma Linda University Medical Center, 2001 - 2005
Fellowship: Hematology, City of Hope National Medical Center, 2005 - 2006
- Pitman SD, Liwnicz B, Wang J. A 70-Year-Old Woman With Long-Standing Shoulder Pain, Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003;127:885-886.
- Pitman SD, Rowsell E, Cao J, Huang O, Wang J. Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma Associated with Epstein-Barr Virus Following Cardiac Transplant Patient, Am J Surg Path 2004;28:410-415.
- J. Wang, S. Pitman, E.H. Rowsell, J.D. Cao, Q. Huang. What Is Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma? - Authors' Reply (Letter). Am J Surg Pathol. 2004;28:1664-1667.
- Pitman, SD, Myeloid Sarcoma (Chloroma) – A Case Report, California Soft Tissue Tumor Registry Case of the Month, California Soft Tissue Tumor Registry, www.cttr.org, Vol 8(1), 2005
- Pitman SD, Huang Q, Zuppan CW, Rowsell EH, Cao JD, Berdeja J, Weiss LM, Wang J. Hodgkin Lymphoma-Like Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (HL-like PTLD) Simulates Monomorphic B-cell PTLD Both Clinically and Pathologically, American Journal of Surgical Pathology, 2006;30:470–476.
- Pitman SD, Rowsell E, Victorio A, Morris J, Wang J. 5q- Syndrome in a child with slowly progressive pancytopenia, A Case Report and Literature Review. Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2006;28:115-119.
- Pitman SD, Zuppan C, Wang J. A 70-year-old woman with acute renal failure. Crystal-storing histiocytosis, Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2006 Jul;130(7):1077-8.
- S. Pitman, C. Zuppan, E.H. Rowsell, J.D. Cao, L.M. Weiss, Q. Huang, J. Wang. Hodgkin Lymphoma-like (HD-like) Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD) simulates monomorphic B-cell PTLD both Clinically and Pathologically (Oral Presentation). The 25th International Congress of the International Academy of Pathology, Brisbane, Australia, October 2004 [Pathology International 54(Suppl 2):A23, 2004].
- Pitman SD, Rowsell E, Zuppan C, Wang J. Analysis of all post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorders at Loma Linda University Medical Center. – Abstract Accepted by Modern Pathology, April 2004
- J. Wang, S. Pitman, C. Zuppan, E.H. Rowsell, D.R. Chase, L.M. Weiss, Q. Huang. Lack of HHV-8 in Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (Oral Presentation). The 25th International Congress of the International Academy of Pathology, Brisbane, Australia, October 2004 [Pathology International 54(Suppl 2):A23, 2004].
- Tan C, Teel D, Ngo K, Shah M, Klooster M, Pitman S, Wang J, Yanni G. Successful Treatment of Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder with Chemotherapy in a Cardiac Transplant Child. - Abstract for Pediatric Gastroenterology & Nutrition, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Jan. 2004.
- Personal Profile by Sean Pitman