From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
David A. DeWitt has a B.S. Degree in biochemistry from Michigan State University, and a Ph.D in neuroscience from Case Western Reserve University. Dr. DeWitt is currently investigating the inner workings of the brain, and recently received a large NIH grant to support his research on the causes of Alzheimer's disease. He is an associate professor of Biology and the director of the Center for Creation Studies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia where he teaches classes in Creation Studies, Cell Biology and Biochemistry. In 2000-2001 Dr DeWitt was awarded the President's Award for teaching Excellence by Liberty University.
- Stem Cell Decision not the End of Ethical Dilemmas By David A. DeWitt
- The Origin of Life: A Problem for Evolution By David A. DeWitt. National Liberty Journal
- Chimp-human hybridization: two of a kind or two different kinds? by David A. DeWitt Ph.D., May 31, 2006
- Biography by Answers in Genesis
- Dr. DeWitt Published in Creationist Journal May 21, 2003 by Liberty University
- David DeWitt, Ph.D. Biography at Liberty University