Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
Do not use a link to the image (by itself) as the source. It must be the page where the image and descriptive information for it can be found. You'll need to edit the description file for each image to update that source link.
Also, the species name is better to use as the filename, rather than demosponge over and over.
The "Subtaxa" label in the gallery should be the same as the Subtaxa label in your taxonomy box, and you should identify which of your subtaxa they belong to.
One of you gallery images is identified as (Mycale) something different than the description of that file specifies.
Theory of evolution
This would be a good one to translate.
I need set up my second creation wiki
I didn't get set up my second creation wiki. I pick Propane(C3H8) for my second creation wiki. when I research Propane on Creation Wiki. It just show one picture, so i think i can do that. If i can not take Propane, can you set up any good topic for me or just talk to me. can we use wikipedia to make table, which is on right part research paper?
OK - its done. Propane