Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
I gave you a little help with that image. It now shows in your gallery. The actual file name was "Biogallery-ImageF 00027.jpg". Remember to use descriptive filenames. You can change the filename either when saving or uploading, but you must put whatever filename you gave it on your page. The species name or common name should probably be used for organisms.
I also edited the descriptive info you specified when uploading the image. "Common" is not an acceptable copyright status.
For NOAA images use: This image is public domain because it was first published by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
You deleted your subtaxa field, but something always goes there. In your case the subtaxa for the Atypidae family are the genera. You would change the "Subtaxa" label to Genera, and list the genera beneath.
Try to rebuild that Subtaxa header and row in that taxonomy table. I'll check in on you later to see if you got it worked out.
There's a distribution map here. People use them for their Ecology section or special picture...
The purpose of the gallery is to represent member of the subtaxa. You have listed 3 genera as your subtaxa. You should identify which of those 3 genera the pictures in your gallery belong to. The gallery label that says "Subtaxa" should be changed to "Genera" in your case, and then the genus of each image identified.
In other words, like this:
Mexican Red Knee Tarantula
Is Brachypelma a genus of Atypidae?
If you're having a problem with a file, go back to the Pool, and check the "Latest files".
FYI - filenames are case-specific. Notice the capitals in the JPG... Thats why its not showing-up.