I have left this wiki, and will not be posting in it anymore. Feel free to edit and delete any page of mine you may disagree with.[http://creationwiki.org/User_talk:Ikester7579 Talk] 05:54, 5 October 2007 (EDT)
Why in this God created world are you leaving? Criticism is just something you have to deal with, we ALL get it at some time or another. Many of us may have come off rash or rude but that is the glory of CreationWiki. To expose your ideas to the community. To have them criticality examined.
I have read most of the articles on your site and you do have MANY valid points. It's mainly your models that we disagree with.--Nlawrence 17:20, 5 October 2007 (EDT)
- That's not the point. In a few sections on here I asked for an opinion on a section I was thinking about doing. One was not given. So I had to take it upon myself to figure it out. At one point I was asked to join a blog or something where you guys converse. I did to find mine account approved and deleted on the very same day. Did not even get to post.
- From the very day I joined this wiki it's like I have been in a fight with almost everyone. I don't get it. Then I'm ignored when I ask a question or need an opinion. And deleted from where I joined what I was invited to join. It just became apparent to me that with all the trouble I have head here, it can only connect to one thing. Me and my views are not welcome as implied. I don't mind criticism, how do you think I survived in debating evolutionists on forums long enough to do that page on anticreationists tactics? I'd been eaten alive on their forums if I could not take being called a liar among other things.
- But when I joined here, I felt as if I had actually joined the wrong wiki. I actually looked up in the left hand corner to make sure it said creation wiki instead of evowiki. That is no joke. I may come back, but for now I'm going to leave. I don't feel like dealing with this anymore.[http://creationwiki.org/User_talk:Ikester7579 Talk] 04:16, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
- Sorry to see you go. I do like and appreciate your anticreationist debate tactics page. That took a lot of work and experience to put together. --Zephyr Axiom 12:44, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
I will continue doing that debate page because I run across new debate tactics all the time. But I won't be doing much more than that for now. God bless[http://creationwiki.org/User_talk:Ikester7579 Talk] 09:47, 7 October 2007 (EDT)
Linking to enemy sites
Hi, so sorry it took so long for me to respond. I understand that it may be frustrating if I am deleting links that you inserted. However, it is important to note that when we provide direct links to very bitter anti-Christian sites, we actually help them get more viewers by sending people who read our encyclopedia to these sites. This is bad because these anticreation sites get more traffic from us. There should be numerous good, Creationist sources that explain anticreationist debate tactics, so we shouldn't need to link to these evil websites. Thanks and God bless!--ThinkerTalksee my blog 18:15, 19 October 2010 (PDT)
- By the way, I am not an admin at this site and this is not a rule. It is simply a very good guideline.--ThinkerTalksee my blog 18:17, 19 October 2010 (PDT)
With all due respect, was this Guideline approved of by Chris (the owner)? Or was it one that you decided to implement on your own? And if so, are you not also going to edit all the other pages I have put up as well? Also if we do not expose these people to unknowing Christians, then how are they supposed to become educated in what going on in the world? I'm not worried about their ranking in search engines. How much difference do you really think it will make? Move them to the number one spot? I doubt that. One more thing, the owner has been in there editing on that page sense I put that up. If there was a problem he would have deleted it and I would not have had a problem with that. You get Chris's approval and I'll have no problem. But don't do it in a fashion where he only hears your side of the issue.[http://creationwiki.org/User_talk:Ikester7579 Talk] 16:32, 25 October 2010 (PDT)