User talk:DeViN B
Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
The US Center for Disease Control is a good site to search for parasites. Here is one...
Its the lifecycle of Diphyllobothrium latum. Before uploading it, resave the file as a PNG image format. The site doesn't like GIFs.
There's another here. Upload the big version of the image - not the small thumbnail on the page. http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/EID/vol11no10/05-0377.htm
Look at the top of the NSCS page for a link under "Images" where it says - For more sites where usable images can be found, browse our "list of sites". I've compiled a huge list of sites.
A few minutes ago, you asked Mr. Ashcraft where you could download pictures from.
We have a page with lots of references for acceptable sources: CreationWiki:Media source
Center for Disease Control
The CDC is good source of info and photos for such topics. http://www.cdc.gov/
Few here also. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Taenia_solium
Fine by me. Choose one, confirm it hasnt been done and I'll set it up. You can work on it tomorroow. No school you know...
somebody has been done with snake. so is it matter if I choose any kinds of snakes? or reptile or birds.
I thought we have school tomorrow don't we? --DeViN B 21:24, 3 December 2007 (EST)
Black rat snake
It ready to go - Black rat snake.
- No school tomorrow. Closed due to flooding.
Always copy the filenames exactly as they were uploaded. The filename you placed on your page is not the same as the one you uploaded. That's why its not showing up.
Black Rat Snake .jpg
is every pictures are ok? if it's from flickr??? --DeViN B 23:08, 3 December 2007 (EST)