From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
- Genesis: Paradise Lost debuted in theaters, November 13 and 16, 2017
- 1 million visitors in one year: Ark Encounter performing strongly in its first year despite secularist opposition. Creation Museum attendance also up – nearly three times the yearly average, July 7, 2017.
- After originally refusing to issue a permit to creation scientist Andrew Snelling so he could collect rocks at the Grand Canyon, National Park authorities relented and issued a permit, June 30, 2017.
- The documentary movie Is Genesis History?, released in theaters on February 23, 2017 and shown three more times in the U.S. and Canada due to its commercial success, gives a powerful presentation of the young earth model and scientific evidence in favor of it.
- Pope Contradicts Genesis Account of Creation, Argues ‘God and Evolution’ Are Compatible Pontiff Francis reaffirmed long-held Catholic beliefs that evolution is not “inconsistent” with Creation. Christian News Network, October 27, 2014.
- Dallas researchers out to scientifically prove biblical version of creation The Institute for Creation Research received featured news piece including interviews with several of their scientists. Dallas Morning News, August 15, 2014.
- Noah's Ark Project May Get $18 Million in 'Tourism Incentives' From Kentucky The Kentucky Tourism Development Finance Authority has given "preliminary approval" on the Ark Encounter project overseen by a Christian apologetics group known as Answers in Genesis. Christian Post, August 5, 2014.