Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
I formatted that gallery for ya. Ideally you should try to have 8 of the classes represented in the gallery. You can take a couple of them from other CreationWiki pages to make things easier.
I'd still swap you out for something else if you want. Let me know...
You should use your Biology text as a primary reference for this paper.
Putting a link to the Prentice Hall textbook website wont work. The online book cant be read unless you have a paid account. Instead the intext citation for those should contain the primary authors last name and the page number - i.e. (Miller, p 82).
I fixed it. Only one "}" was missing.
FYI - your contribution on this article is well short of 2 pages. You do know your only getting credit for what you contribute, not the original content?