Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
Please note that only creationists are permitted to edit articles. New editors are encouraged to visit the community portal to find ways of getting involved. It is also important to familiarize yourself with policy, such as the requirements for uploading images. The CreationWiki has been equipped with numerous help files that are essential for people unfamiliar with editing using the Mediawiki software.
- Policy - We now ask that editors provide references to support all article content.
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click "Create page".
- Editing Help - Authoring within the CreationWiki may require a little education.
- Formatting Help - Formatting pictures and creating tables will help make your pages professional.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
--Mr. Ashcraft 18:44, 22 February 2007 (EST)
Oddly - there are no "user rights" associated with your username. You either joined the CW before these were implemented or your account was setup manually and the admin (possibly me) did not complete that aspect of the setup. In any event, please specify for me your worldview (creationist or noncreationist) so I can make the necessary change in your editorial privileges.
Also - we request that users include references - particularly to creationist publications if possible, and the Big bang article is terribly lacking. If you can add them, please do.. Note that the article is using the footnote method of referencing, and the convention currently being utilized. --Ashcraft - (talk) 19:17, 18 July 2011 (PDT)
- According to I Corinthians 1:12-13 I should not acquiesce to any label save that of a follower of Christ.
- I shall do due diligence in finding references for that article.
- Plindstead 07:26, 4 October 2011 (PDT)