Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
Please note that only creationists are permitted to edit articles. New editors are encouraged to visit the community portal to find ways of getting involved. It is also important to familiarize yourself with policy, such as the requirements for uploading images. The CreationWiki has been equipped with numerous help files that are essential for people unfamiliar with editing using the Mediawiki software.
- Policy - We now ask that editors provide references to support all article content.
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click "Create page".
- Editing Help - Authoring within the CreationWiki may require a little education.
- Formatting Help - Formatting pictures and creating tables will help make your pages professional.
A page on creation genetics already exists - see Genetics. Since the site is from the creationist perspective, we dont identify each page as such in the title. Astronomy, Geology, etc are basically creation astronomy, creation geology. The work you are doing should be merged with that page and the creation genetics converted to a redirect.
Also note how references are formatted there and try to use the same system. Generally a URL (web address) should not be visible on a page... Let me know if you cant find the help you need.--Ashcraft - (talk) 14:18, 2 March 2011 (PST)
help me merge
Can you help me merge "Creation Genetics" with "Genetics" and have it redirected? Let me know what you think of the page.
- Just copy and paste the content that you want to include from the new page you are creating into genetics - and then format the references like those already on the destination page. The same for the vestigial organ content. See Help:Footnote for help on formatting references.
Copyright material ?
The section you added to the Genetics article titled Why was Mendel's Research ignored?, and the article you created titled Completeness of the Fossil Record contain verbatim copies of text from published sources. If you are the author of those works or you received permission from the author to use their material, it should be explicitly stated in the footnote. Otherwise, the use of such material is a violation of US copyright law - and has been deleted for this reason.