User talk:J.M. Gambit
Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
Its a taxonomic Family - Lithodidae
Dont indent sentences. Placing a space at the beginning of a line is a short-cut for boxing text. To remove the box around your text, remove the spaces at the beginning of the line.
Just wanted to remind you that king crabs are a taxonomic Family. Therefore youf "subtaxa" are genera.
You'll want to list the genera in your taxonomy box. And then find several representatives of the various genera to put in your gallery and identify them by species name and genus.
To find the use-status, examine the page. If that doesn't help, go to the site homepage and look for links related to copyright or use permission. The site states the status explicitly.
p.s. You are not using the correct page to write me messages. Read what is written on the top of that page.
I noticed you replaced your main image with another. Personally, I liked the other image better and I'm assuming you replace it by accident when you uploaded a new image with the same filename.
Regardless, you must update the text information for the image manually. When you upload a newer version of an image, you can't enter new text during the upload. You must edit the description file manually after upload.
Go to the following link and update the descriptive info (source, copyright status, etc). If the replacement was an accident, you can revert to the old image using the link at the bottom of the page that says revert, and then upload the other image using a different filename.
Serrasalmus irritans ?
I couldnt figure out where you got the species name you listed for the red-bellied piranha. All of your references listed it as (Pygocentrus nattereri).
Have the species list from USDA listed on your page - and all examples of plants (except perhaps the main) should be specifically identified by species name.