Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
NPS (National Park Service) or FSW (U.S Fish and Wildlife Services) are both possible sources for luna moth photos. The following is from FSW.
It was assigned to a student last year who never finished it. Not enough has been done to worry about. Build upon whats there. Delete the text if you want, confirm the taxonomy, and add to the gallery.
You should expand the subtaxa in your Rodentia taxonomy box to include Family. I have edited it to suggest a format for you to continue. The gallery examples should then be identified as to which Family they belong. --Mr. Ashcraft - (talk) 14:16, 1 March 2008 (PST)
Mr. Ashcraft, I recently uploaded a picture of yeast for my fungus paper, but apparently there is another file name labeled "Yeast" for images because it's giving me a microscopic picture that you uploaded in February 2006. When I search for it in the Creation Wiki Pool it isn't there, but mine is, so I'm wondering if you've deleted it. Can you fix it? Etissell 15:11, 15 April 2008 (PDT)
- The image had been uploaded to the English site before we set up the pool. I deleted it. Yours now works. --Mr. Ashcraft - (talk) 15:15, 15 April 2008 (PDT)
Identify the subtaxa name (phylum) of the images of fungi in your gallery.
I formatted and identified the first one for you...
Elisabeth's Research Topic
I finally decided on my research topic: the Quaking Aspen (Populus tremuloides). Could you please set up a page for me so I can start working when I have a chance?? Thanks.
Bro Username: Tisell2of4
The person editing the Leech page is not Elisabeth. It's Stephen. The login wouldn't accept my username because it thinks it's wrong, but I distinctly remember that my username was Tissell2of4. So please don't grill out on me od Elisabeth because you think that she was doing my paper for me.
- Close - just one fewer "S". Tisell2of4
Occupational Therapy Paper Problems
Mr. Ashcraft, I'm having trouble with my occupational therapy wiki in that my external links, references, and biology navbox don't show up after saving my work. The work itself is in the paper if you look under the edit button, but they don't show after I save. I've compared with other papers and the format looks the same, so I can't figure out what's wrong. Can you please look at it for me? Thanks! -Elisabeth
- No problem. Spotted it right off. You had an unfinished ref tag.
There were problems with your Footnote formatting that was preventing you references to showup. Take a look at the following to see the changes.
The ref=names can only be 1 word long. Its also advisable to use a unique name for each.