Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
Please note that only creationists are permitted to edit articles. New editors are encouraged to visit the community portal to find ways of getting involved. It is also important to familiarize yourself with policy, such as the requirements for uploading images. The CreationWiki has been equipped with numerous help files that are essential for people unfamiliar with editing using the Mediawiki software.
- Policy - We now ask that editors provide references to support all article content.
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click "Create page".
- Editing Help - Authoring within the CreationWiki may require a little education.
- Formatting Help - Formatting pictures and creating tables will help make your pages professional.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing... --Mr. Ashcraft 11:04, 7 February 2007 (EST)
General intelligent design
I will in a few days present a more accurate but rather short explanation of the GID-model. I have experience with editing the other en.wikipedia and I see you appear to use the same software. Drrah 10:13, 8 February 2007 (EST)
I am in the process of changing this entire page but I most do it slowly so it will appear to be unfinished since I am continually being logged out and I loose what I wrote. So I will try again. Drrah 14:05, 10 February 2007 (EST)
- This happens when users fail to select the checkbox during loggin that says "Remember me" (or something similar). When this checkbox is selected, a cookie will be placed on your computer so you dont have to loggin each time. If its not selected and you open a new window or remain logged in for an extended period, it will no longer recognize that you are online.
- If you suspect that you are experiencing a connection problem - Copy (ctrl C) the contents of the page before saving as a backup. We use a semi-dedicated server, so its not likely a problem that originates from the server side, but you never know.
- p.s. No problem with the major revision to this page. --Mr. Ashcraft 14:36, 10 February 2007 (EST)