Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
I noticed your new article on creation science, in what I assume is Brazilian Portuguese.
We are always looking to expand our outreach to different languages. Now there's nothing inherently wrong with putting a few articles into this site that are written in a second language. But if you're looking to contribute, say, one article a week, then we would seek to inaugurate a new branch of the site in your language. If you're not sure that you can match that, then what you can do is build an article titled "Pt" (for the Internet language code for Portuguese) and use that as your own "portal" for Portuguese-language content. Then, after you've written, say, twenty articles, I can ask Mr. Ashcraft to consider opening up a Portuguese branch, and then show you how to move your content onto that site and link back to the version(s) in English and other languages.
If we do decide to open a Portuguese branch, that will require some extra effort for translation of a number of technical files. So I'd say to build your Portuguese portal, titled "pt" or whatever other title might be easiest for a Portuguese user to find, and start building a library of Portuguese content. I'll be watching. If it grows, then we'll talk about giving that content its own site.--TemlakosTalk 22:23, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- It forgives. my objective one was only to contribute. Who knows, more for front, I cannot contribute? Debtor.
I did not mean to say that you could not contribute. Of course you can. All I want to know is how much you want to contribute, and how many articles you wish to write in any given week or month. I would like to see more, and I'll watch specifically for your contributions. And as I say: if I see a high-enough volume of contributions from you in Portuguese, I will propose building a branch of our site in Portuguese.
Perhaps you did not know that we already have branches in German, Spanish, French, Korean, Russian, and Chinese. Adding another in Portuguese is one thing we would desire greatly to do, because Portuguese is a widely-spoken language. But before we did, we would want to be sure that someone would be adding to it regularly, and that depends on you, and how industrious you want to be.--TemlakosTalk 20:57, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Prezado Danilo, eu estou contribuindo para a CriaçãoWiki, em português. Caso tenhas interesse, contate comigo e edite na CriaçãoWiki. Um grande abraço, Luiz Alexandre Silva 15:15, 24 April 2012 (PDT)