Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
You uploaded an image using the same filename as one that had been previously uploaded.
I reverted the upload, but please be careful when uploading, and read any response messages you see. It clearly stated there was already an image by that name, and even showed you a picture of it.
Your paper is still well short of the 1.5 page minimum. And I note you dont have a image of the Polio molecule.
Use this for your main graphic. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Poliovirus.png
The following page contains info related to vaccination and a graph of the reported cases from 1920-1997. Upload that chart for your section on prevention. http://www.hhs.gov/nvpo/concepts/intro6.htm
A Electron microscope image of the viral particle. http://www.epa.gov/microbes/polio.htm