Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
I need to clarify whether we can use a copyrighted page of information as a reference because I wasn't sure.
--BrianKP 13:43, 10 November 2007 (EST)
Yes - absolutely. Basically everything is copyrighted, with a few rare exceptions. Almost all references you'd use would be...
Jelly warning sign
Use this if you want..
For some... Its customarily only used for higher taxa. Occasionally it might be used for a species if there are a number of distinct subspecies, which is not the case for your subject.
So - for you - no.
A/S/L??????Question mark typed out Question mark typed out??QuEstiunMarktypEdOuttttt QUESTIONMARKTYPED OUT ????????? LLLLLLLEEEEEENNNNNVVVVVVEEEESSSSOoooOOOO
Gift of the Naruu
I Eliel Badon desire to legally change my name to Gift of the Naruu-Toes San
I copied the complete list of genera from USDA Plants. Format the rest of the Genera as follows.
What appears like this: Genus Atropa L. – belladonna P
Formatted like this - * [[Atropa]] (belladonna)
In the example above belladonna is the common name. Remove both the L. and P, and note that in many cases USDA also list the person who named the genus (i.e. Genus Nothocestrum A. Gray – aiea P). You should delete that also. View the USDA list and note the genera name only is in italics.
- Nothocestrum (aiea)
Lets have you do the genus (Psilocybe) rather than just the one species.
- Also - inserting "Creative Commons" as the Copyright Status for photos is not sufficient. You must also provide the link to the license. In Flickr the text "Some right reserved" links to the license.
On the island of America
Dear Mr. Priest, have you ever wondered if America was actually a land mass on top of a gargantuan turtle? Imagine with me for a moment, if you will, a scenario in which this was true. What would the turtle eat? What would the turtle drink? Would the turtle be dominant over us? Would we try to dominate it? What would object would be large enough to be able to support it's nutritional needs? Please respond with your answers.