Welcome to the CreationWiki!
We thank the Lord for your willingness to serve Him by participating in the development of this educational resource. The CreationWiki is a collaborative effort and your help is needed. Our hope is that by working together we can build an archive of knowledge that will spread the truth of His creation throughout the world.
All newcomers to the editorial staff are encouraged to visit the community portal where the following policy and help pages can be found. If you are looking for ways to become involved, check our help wanted page for projects that might interest you.
- Policy - Before getting started please review our policies. (i.e. Only creationists are permitted to edit content pages - All article content must be supported by references.)
- Creating a new page - Simply enter a title for your new article and click the "Create page" button. You will then be allowed to enter text in a new blank page.
- Editing Help - If you are unfamiliar with the Wiki software, then authoring within the CreationWiki will require a little education. To help you get started view our how to edit page for some helpful instructions.
- Formatting Help - To take the next step and learn how to accomplished more advanced features within your page view our formatting help page for instructions on how to format pictures, tables, etc.
- Please feel free to delete this message from your user-talk page after viewing...
Mr. Ashcraft, this picture that I uploaded for my creationwiki has a border around it. Should I remove it and if so, how should I do so? Here's the picture Porthidium lansbergii.jpg Aton 18:23, 23 December 2007 (EST)
- Whether or not you can edit a Creative Commons Licensed image is stated by the copyright holder. Check the license to see if you can "Make Derivative Works" or "Remix" the work. I checked already and you can edit it. Crop it using an image editor, swivel it to straight, and upload it again.
- You can upload a newer version of any image. Look for the link below the picture description on the Pool. Note however, that when uploading a newer version, the form fields are useless. If you need to change that text, do so after uploading by clicking the edit link.
The vast majority of them on the Wikipedia page are identified - by form - if not by species. You should do your best to do the same.
A couple of pictures that arent identified are acceptable, such as the main image, or where a bunch of different lichen are present in the same picture, or if its a super cool shot.
Feel free to upload this image from flickr. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Haeckel_Lichenes.jpg