Talk:Exodus of the Israelites
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
"The" should only be used in a title if it constitutes a proper title, such as the title of a book. Perhaps something like Israelite exodus would be better.
- The title is now changed to Exodus of Israel, to preserve sortation and to make internal linkage more intuitive.--TemlakosTalk 14:06, 8 July 2007 (EDT)
- - Possibly connected:
- - El-Lahun 
- - Papyrus: Brooklyn 35.1446. (a list containing the names of slaves many are semitic in origin)
- - Pharaoh Sekhemresewadjtawy Sobekhotep III (ones of the Pharaohs of the oppression?)
- - The Ipuwer papyrus. - 
- - 'The Shasu'. 
- - The Merneptah Stele, which seems to refer to Israel after the Exodus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merneptah_Stele), (http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/ancient-israel/does-the-merneptah-stele-contain-the-first-mention-of-israel/) Possiblity of an earlier Egyptian inscription referencing Israel.
- - (http://creation.mobi/did-moses-really-write-genesis) Exodus 9:31, 32 (Egyptian crops), Exodus 26:14 (Sealskins)