The Creation Wiki is now operating on a new and improved server.
From CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science
Lita Cosner was converted to Christianity in 2002 at the age of 16, in part through the influence of creation apologetics. She obtained a B.A. (summa cum laude) in Biblical Studies from Oklahoma Wesleyan University in 2008. She is currently completing her M.A. in New Testament from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Her master's thesis is Jesus the Honorable Broker: A Social-Scientific Analysis of Matthew 15:21-28.
Lita Cosner is a frequent contributor to Creation magazine, the Journal of Creation, and Creation Ministries International's website, writing on topics such as pro-life, New Testament studies, and alleged Bible contradictions and errors, as well as general apologetics topics. In 2010, she joined the ministry full-time in the capacity of Information Officer.
- 2008, Oklahoma Wesleyan University, B.A., Biblical Studies (summa cum laude)
- 2011, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, M.A. Candidate, New Testament
- The Use of Genesis in the New Testament
- Did God create over billions of years?
- The Bible’s high view of women grounded in the creation account
- G.K. Chesterton: Darwinism is ‘An attack upon thought itself’
- ‘A Parade of Mutants’-Pedigree Dogs and Artificial Selection
- Racism-a consequence of evolution?
- Darwinism and World War One
- Saving the other patient
- Evolutionary syncretism: a critique of Biologos
- Romans 5:12-21: Paul’s view of a literal Adam
- Copycat copout: Jesus was not made up from pagan myths
- Is the Bible an immoral book?
- Who has an answer?
- Going ape about human rights: Are monkeys people, too?
- Plants’ rights™? The latest evolutionary absurdity
- Glycon: Is Jesus ‘just a product of His time and place?’ Refuting the idea that Jesus was copied from other gods
- Hitler, the Dalai Lama, sin and salvation; and the religion of North Korea
- Can Christians believe ‘dogmatically’ that the earth is 6,000 years old?
- Are young-earth creationists irrational knuckle-brains?
- Was the Virgin Birth non-miraculous?; and why should Christians bother with atheists?
- Can we know the truth?
- Is charity more important than apologetics?
- Does an old universe better display God’s power?
- Errors in the Bible?
- Is Belief in God a case of Christian wish fulfillment?
- Does a worldview have to be livable?
- Deny vote to creationists
- Is Genesis poetry? and Who was the father of hermeneutics?
- Is the Bible our sole final authority?
- Evolutionary Christianity?
- The Star of Bethlehem: A Review
- Does Creation make the Gospel a laughing stock?
- The Hawaiian hot spot and the Bible
- UFOlogy: the world’s fastest-growing ‘scientific’ religion?
- When was the Last Supper?
- How does Gobekli Tepe fit with biblical history?
- Gap theory revisited
- The Resurrection and Genesis
- A response to Timothy Keller’s ‘Creation, Evolution and Christian Laypeople’
- Gospel Dates and Reliability
- What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy
- London Times reports that the Bible is not anti-female: is this news?
- The ‘gender neutral’ Bible Emasculating Scripture for political correctness
- Out of Egypt: Could so many Israelites have crossed the Red Sea?
- Politicizing Scripture: Should Christians welcome a ‘conservative Bible translation’?
- Did Eve have a ‘Moral compass’?; and the ‘120 years’ of Genesis 6:3
- Do creationists hate science?
- Logistics of the Exodus
- Animal cruelty and vegetarianism
- Can compromisers really be saved?
- The failure of evolutionary orthodoxy
- Does CMI think women are inferior?
- Pew survey reveals basic ignorance of Christian belief
- Is the whole creation fallen?
- The Emergent Deception-the evolution factor
- The lead codices-this year’s ‘Gospel of Judas’?
- Atheism, plants, and gas giants
- Hidden messages in Scripture?
- The ‘indoctrination’ of children
- Do parents have the right to teach their children?
- Abortion: an indispensable right or violence against women?
- ‘Bioethicists’ and Obama agree: infanticide should be legal
- President Obama okays funding embryonic stem cell research (but removes adult stem cell funding): What are the issues involved?
- US Senate passes embryonic stem cell bill; President vetoes
- The gift of death? Planned Parenthood offers abortion gift cards for Christmas
- A ‘wrongful birth’? A Florida court case highlights America’s heightened devaluing of human life
- Refuting contrived pro-abortion arguments
- Is evolution compatible with religion and free will?
- The ‘God spot’
- Monkeying around with the origins of language
- Spore: new game allows players to ‘evolve’ creatures; should creationists be concerned?
- Does CMI misunderstand how science works?
- Martian Fossils? Dissecting the media hype
- Did the moon landing bring evolutionary insights?
- ‘Carnivorous’ dinosaurs had plant diet
- Top 10 Consequences of evolution?