CreationWiki talk:Community portal
Chris, I just wanted to say that I think what you have done with this page is good. Well after I put the templates stuff here I realised that it was probably not the best use of this page. Philip J. Rayment 10:14, 7 Feb 2005 (GMT)
Your changes again look good. However, you have "say" in the first line that should be "way". I also don't like your use of the word "assists", but perhaps that's an American thing?
Also, could you make more use of the "Show preview" button to reduce the number of recorded changes please? Philip J. Rayment 22:51, 18 March 2006 (GMT)
Chris, I was wondering why you thought that the following (that I inserted and you deleted) was not warranted:
- However, discussions regarding an individual article should be on that article's own discussion page.
Also, it's a good idea to use the "Summary" box below the Edit box when making a change to an article, especially in a case such as this where an explanation of the edit would be useful to others.
Philip J. Rayment 03:47, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
- Scratch that. I hadn't seen your change to the Discussions page when I wrote that. An edit summary would definitely have helped in this case! Philip J. Rayment 04:03, 14 Feb 2005 (GMT)
Public Domain Art
Recent chages to CP: Picture
When displayed with Firefox, the new picture (people.jpg) overlaps the collaborative projects box. It seems fine when viewed with IE tab. PrometheusX303 06:16, 3 May 2006 (GMT)
- I can confirm that Firefox has this problem and IE6 doesn't. Philip J. Rayment 14:35, 3 May 2006 (GMT)
- The thubnail change didn't help. There is a small chance an extension is doing this, but if so, I can't figure out which one. Philip, is this a problem with Fx or just how it displays due to formatting? Can it be made to display correctly with Fx? PrometheusX303 15:19, 3 May 2006 (GMT)
- That did it. The two are pretty much identical now, with no overlap in Fx. I haven't seen any other problems like this, though. Bible Characters looked fine before, but the extra spaces didn't make any difference. Probably because the image is beside the table rather than above it, as it is here. PrometheusX303 17:17, 3 May 2006 (GMT)