The OriginsTalk listserv was established as a service of the Northwest Creation Network in June 2001. Its objective is to provide a civil forum for the discussion of issues relevant to the origin and evolution of life. Membership and archives are open to the public, however, posts are moderated specifically to prevent the derogatory comments which so often frequent the creation vs. evolution debate. You are required to behave in a polite and respectful manner to the members of this list.
As of June 2008 - there are 257 members of OriginsTalk, ~16,200 posts in the OriginsTalk archive, and the average email per day is approximately 8.
Rules of Participation
Rules for OriginsTalk: Posting privileges will be suspended for 30 days following violation. Users will be permanently banned upon their 3rd removal or for excessively abusive behavior.
- Derogatory comments or insults of list members or persons abroad are forbidden.
- Posts must remain on-topic (Creation Science, Evolution & Intelligent Design)
- Posts must contain content (I Agree, I'm Sorry, or Thankyou-type post are not permitted)
- Posts Limit of 2 per day.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Profanity or expletives are forbidden.
- Public Responses or comments regarding moderation are forbidden.
To Join OriginsTalk
To subscribe to OriginsTalk send a blank email to: (OriginsTalkfirstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTE - OriginsTalk is a YahooGroups list. This browser interface provides the list with addition features that may be used by all members. To access the optional OriginsTalk website, the member must log-in using a Yahoo username, and may elect to read posts online instead of receiving daily email.
- Member settings
- Post archive and search engine
- File uploads and downloads
- Polls Survey the CreationTalk group